Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2009

THE FUEL INSIDE

THE FUEL INSIDE

I could walk on the clouds with
A Cinderella sandal on my feet,
I could turn the mouse to
A handsome prince,
I could bring a plate full of sweets
At the snap of my fingers,
I could be the ‘Arial’ of the sea and
Play with ‘Sebastian’ all day,
But, only if I knew ‘how’

I could pick the ‘Himalyas’
On the tip of my little finger,
I could command the trees to
Bear fruits on it,
I could take a world tour in
A blink of my eyes,
I could change the path of the earth
And let it always be in warmth…..
But why do I not know how?
Coz..
The fuel inside is never burned!

2 comments:

  1. woww!!... datz like a professional one!!!.. :)....
    Quiet Comforting!!!... I could had secured 99.9 percentile in CAT but the nly reason it didin happened was coz i never bothered to burn the fuel inside !!!!!..... :)...

    ReplyDelete